Colorgraf was founded in 1951 from the will power, the courage, vision and the skills of Enrico Pellegrini. In 1962, thanks to the excellent results achieved, Colorgraf moved to Lainate and a new manufacturing plant inspired by the most modern industrial standards was built. During the 70s started the development of the UV technology for graphic arts, but in 1978 the founder of Colorgraf passed away unexpectedly. His sons Paolo and Guido with the crucial support of “Aunt Maria” and highly reliable collaborators were able to continue the company growth. At the eve of its 60th anniversary the Company decide to implement another significant expansion of its manufacturing plant. Today Colorgraf is looking to the future and its challenges with the third generation of the Pellegrini Family still in command.find more
Colorgraf designs, develops and manufactures inks high technological value for each specific customer, customizing the product and run lengths with respect to each individual request.